4 2 2
Family Home Walking Distance to Stretton State College!
Location, location, location is the key here, being walking distance to the local Stretton State College and the Aldi shopping centre, as well as to express transport to Brisbane City. The local Calamvale shops are also only a few minutes away.
With nature as your front outlook, this commanding two storey rendered home shouts welcome with attractive landscaped gardens greeting you as you enter.
Situated on the high side of the road to catch the breezes, your family will find all the space they need for easy living here.
The home offers multiple internal living areas- 4 in total, plus 4 bedrooms and a designated study room, or maybe a media room if you desire.
The tiled casual family dining room off the massive timber kitchen has a sliding door to an outdoor undercover alfresco patio area, sit quietly here overlooking your landscaped back yard.
Security and economy are well looked after with full security screens and doors, a built in alarm system, solar panels and gas cooking for a budget power bill.
Features of this property include:
* A massive rendered two storey home with a tiled roof and landscaped yards
* Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes, plus a designated study room, media room or even a 5th bedroom for the larger families
* The main bedroom is air conditioned with a walk in robe and ensuite
* A carpeted formal air conditioned lounge is situated at the front of the home off the tiled entrance foyer
* Separate formal dining room, or option to make this a children’s playroom
* All the living areas mentioned here have brand new carpets- just laid- as does the stairwell to the upper floor, the second lounge area upstairs and all four bedrooms upstairs
* A tiled casual family dining room is located downstairs off the huge timber kitchen
* The kitchen has plenty of storage space, economical gas cooking, and a breakfast bar
* The separate tiled laundry has access to the side yard through a sliding door
* A third toilet and hand basin is conveniently located downstairs
* Two large linen presses, up and down
* Family sized bathroom upstairs with a separate bath, vanity and shower
* Fresh paintwork indoors and recently repainted double remote lock up garage with internal access to your home
* Good storage space under the stairwell
* NBN connected
* Built in alarm system, security screens and doors, two air conditioners, ceiling fans, and solar panels- all the comforts you need
* Fully gated at the side leading to a private rear yard off the al fresco patio area, plus a garden shed for any extra yard tools
* The home is perfectly positioned in Drewvale in a quiet leafy cul de sac with parklands nearby
* A comfortable walk away will see you at the Stretton State College and the Drewvale Aldi shopping centre
* Ample public transport is close by with an express bus to Brisbane CBD
* Quick access to the motorways for Ipswich, Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast
A quiet peaceful neighbourhood surrounded by quality homes, organise your inspection now and phone Mark Sutton on 0433 206 830.