4 2 2
Here is the best opportunity to get into acreage living in the sought after Munruben area. A four-bedroom, two-bathroom home of brick and tile construction situated on a level 4,150 sq m fully fenced block. Serviced with trickle feed town water, yards and grounds are established and the opportunity for sheds and to establish a home business would be endless. Alternatively just sit back and enjoy the lifestyle with room to move yet comfortable home with a number of living areas.
Comprising four bedrooms, there is the opportunity for dual living with the main bedroom at one end and the second bedroom is interconnecting to the main bathroom. There is a large lounge, family and dining areas and entertaining is a breeze with a large covered back verandah.
Built in 1995, the home does need some care and attention but the slate is wide open for changes and to stamp your own authority on the family home. Just off the main thoroughfare, the home is set back on the block and there are established palms and natural trees. Fully fenced there is ample room to build a large shed if need be, park trucks and even some heavy machinery.
So here is why you should look at 240 Norris Creek Rd: -
- Level 4,150 sq m block, fully fenced
- Four bedroom brick and tile home
- Built in 1995, with front porch and back verandah
- Ensuite and main bathroom connects to second bedroom or guest room
- Large kitchen overlooks back verandah
- Large lounge, family and dining areas
- Separation from main and ensuite suitable for dual living
- Trickle feed town water and septic
- Level triangular block with room to move
- Home set back from road
- Access for trucks and machinery
- Established palms and native trees.
- Well-presented grounds, sought after Munruben area
- Easy access to areas via Mount Lindesay Highway
- Just off the main thoroughfare
- Public Transport, Buses Carter Road
- Close to Grand Plaza, Park Ridge Shopping Town and Pub Lane
- Rapidly expanding area with job opportunities for the future
- Planned Commercial and Industrial areas within easy access
- A property to put on the must inspect list
- Genuine Seller, must be sold!
So, do you want acreage lifestyle and living? Do you want affordable acreage lifestyle and living? Well here it is. Room to move, stamp your own authority on the block, build your own shed, park up your own truck, and there’s room for that additional family as well. Take the time to come and inspect for yourself. Can’t make the Opens, no problems, give me a call and we will arrange that private viewing for you. DON”T WAIT!!!! RING NOW!!!!
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 4150m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection