3 1 1
A great start to get into the market now with this excellent property on a big 675m2 in a quiet cul de sac!
This property will prompt you to get into today’s moving market. A great first home or to add to your investment portfolio.
Do not delay, if you are looking for an investment property you will not go wrong with this neat and tidy home tenanted till august this year with a long term tenant.
A very good position within close proximity to bus transport, the shops and medical on Coronation Rd, and excellent access North and South on the motorways.
Situated on the high side of a quiet cul de sac the home has a large living area, modern kitchen, good floor coverings, three sizeable bedrooms and a single lock up garage, plus a good size colourbond patio for entertaining.
A great package here with paint carpets and internal presentation very good.
Give us a call now and you can secure your future home or investment property.
Book an inspection and you will be pleased with the result.
Features of this property.
- Lowset brick and tile home in a high positon in a cul de sac on a 675m2 block
- Three good size bedrooms and all have built in wardrobes.
- Security doors to the front and back.
- Large lounge to the front of the property and a dining area off a modern kitchen with a wall oven and hot plates
- A sliding security door leads to a good size undercover patio area, to enjoy a family gathering.
- Side access to the property for a trailer.
- A single lock up garage will keep the car protected.
- The paintwork, carpets, vinyl flooring and the interior and exterior of the property are all in good condition.
- Internal tiled laundry
- Right on bus transport, close to Coronation Road shopping and medical centre.
- A few minutes drive you can be at Park Ridge newly upgraded shopping centre or the Grand Plaza shopping centre, your choice.
- A central location, quiet cul de sac, good size block 675m2 and well presented, all here for you
Give me a call to inspect straight away!
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it’s a great suburb to live in.