56 Cunningham Street, Boronia Heights QLD 4124
Sold for $350,000
An amazing makeover that will certainly impress!! House - Property ID: 932468
All the hard work has been done with no expense spared and you will be the winner when you move into this completely renovated gem in this popular suburb.
This is a home that has so much to offer. From its rendered exterior to the ultra-modern interior not a dollar was spared in renovating this home.
Unfortunately a change in circumstances has forced our Sellers to move on. This is now your opportunity to secure this fantastic home and sit back relax and enjoy living here in this completely renovated gem in Boronia Heights. With its stylish design, this home stands out from the crowd tastefully renovated for the new owners to move in and enjoy. It is situated in a quiet location, handy to bus stops, shops and not far from schools.
THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME FEATURES:
- Completely renovated open plan lounge design with air-conditioning and family meals area;
- Insulation throughout the house
- Modern décor, floor coverings blending in neutral décor, and a combination of natural lighting and downlights to set the mood.
- Ultra modern kitchen with full renovation offers good bench space and features a new stand-alone gas cooker and oven;
- Off the kitchen is a spacious laundry with external door;
- Three (3) good size bedrooms with built-ins, brand new carpets and light fittings;
- Freshly renovated resort style executive bathroom with bath, shower unit, and vanity and modern floor to ceiling tiling;
- Freshly renovated separate restroom with new toilet bowl and light fittings
- Single lock-up garage with remote controlled roller door system;
- Gas hot water system;
- Local alarm;
- New vertical blinds throughout the house;
- New paint and light fittings throughout; including downlighting
- Quiet and convenient position;
Excellent large/covered outdoor entertainment area
- Set on a 650M2 flat and fully fenced, child and pet-friendly block with a blank canvas to create your own ideal landscaping.
ALSO, THE LOCATION HAS IT ALL:
- The local shops are within walking distance.
- The Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is a major retail and commercial precinct. It is only a 6-minute drive away, which also hosts the bus terminal that services the city and surrounding areas.
- Local schools and learning centres are also nearby
- Parks with exercise equipment and barbecue setup for families including the Boronia Bushland Reserve area
- The popular Greenbank RSL runs a pickup and drop off service for this area to the club.
- The new Village Square has a unique main retail and alfresco dining with a village atmosphere for local residents.
At this price and with the recent increase in land value this home won’t last long so make sure you act VERY QUICK and book your private viewing today!!
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it’s a great suburb to live in.
- Land Size Approx. - 650 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area