26 Matson Avenue, Regents Park QLD 4118
Sold for $530,000
Like Brand new,1350m2,powered shed House - Property ID: 844746
Are you looking for a home like brand new on a big 1350m2 block right in the heart of Regents Park??
Well look no further read on and discover this exciting home that you will fall in love with at first sight and want to call this home yours!!!
The home has had complete renovations from top to bottom inside and outside and is just exactly now like a brand new home for you set on a huge and desirable 1350m2 block, with side access, right in central Regents Park.
From here stroll to the local St Bernadines School, and walk down to the local Village shopping centre and of course the Grand Plaza shopping, and bus station to catch your city express bus.
With dual living areas, formal and informal, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, extensive outdoor living areas, and everything totally renovated with class, what more could you ask for?? Discover the extras this home has below and pick up the phone right now to secure your new place of residence.
Features of this property
• 150mm thick concrete- driveway length
• 200mm thick concrete parking area in front of shed and side of house
• 100mm thick concrete patio and connecting paths around house- covercrete (60mpa finish)
• 15 amp powered and lit 7.5X6X2.7m (Titan) shed, double front access roller door, rear single roller door. 2 pac painted workshop floor
• 3X3X2m (Titan) powered and lit garden shed
• Numerous external power outlets on most sides of house
• Roof insulation
• Recapped, pointed, painted roof- Tiled
• Upgraded storm water piping, from 90mm to 100mm, numerous IO points
• Insulated patio (full length of house)
• Drought tolerant flora in all gardens
• Italian Porcelain 600 x 600 on all tiled surfaces throughout house and 600x 300 on walls
• 900mm 5 burner gas stove, stainless appliances including rangehood
• 50 mm stone bench tops, waterfall edge, under mount Abby sink and fittings
• Plumbing to back of fridge and stainless steel dishwasher
• Soft close drawers
• Italian porcelain splash back
• Reece plumbing fittings throughout house including toilets with soft close lids
• Completely upgraded ensuite and master bathroom to a very high quality.
• All house modifications supported by council with relevant approval
• Power saving high efficiency down lighting in all internal areas
• Security doors
• Colour bond fencing to the magnificent 1350m2 block with access to the rear yard
About Regents Park
Regents Park was detached from Heritage Park, which had previously been part of Browns Plains back in the 1980’s. It’s a beautiful leafy area with close access to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre with its large range of stores as well as the Event Cinemas and the public transport hub.
Full of various parks, walking trails and several sports grounds it’s got all that you need, with a choice of schools for the kids too, including Yugumbir and Regents Park State Schools and Browns Plains High.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways aren’t far from home, nor the Mount Lindsay Highway so if you’re heading to the Gold Coast or the City, well you’ll be there in about 40 minutes.